Anaheim (CA) Convention Center March 6-9, 2014 will host the 34th annual Natural Products Expo West. The event is poised to draw over 60,000 attendees and feature over 2,500 exhibitors across natural and specialty foods, organic, supplements, health and beauty, natural living and pet products, including brands such as Madhava, Applegate Farms, Earth Balance, Horizon Organic and Luvo. “Every year at Expo West, the combined energy of new
products, new relationships along with legacy brands and longtime partnerships creates
an energy that resonates throughout the Anaheim campus and drives the industry forward,” said Adam Andersen, Natural Products Expos group show director.
The show continues to grow in space as well. Natural Products Expo West now encompasses over 1.2 million gross square feet, in addition to the Anaheim Convention Center’s Arena and Arena lobby, which will house more exhibiting companies as the natural and specialty foods pavilion continues to sell out.
The NEXT New Product Pavilion will host hundreds of first-time exhibitors and trending products. Beyond the exhibit floor, attendees are encouraged to connect and collaborate by taking part in outdoor events, including a farmer’s market atmosphere at the Fresh Ideas Organic Marketplace, community celebrations at the Evenings on the Plaza, and off-site ours.
Highlights for Natural Products Expo West 2014:
• Keynote speaker Raj Patel an award-winning writer, activist and academic will address the question, “How will we feed 10 billion people sustainably?”
• Andrew Weil, M.D., worldrenowned leader and pioneer in the field of integrative
medicine will be a featured speaker, sponsored by MegaFood.
• The “Specialty Diets Workshop” returns, and will address how to serve gluten free,vegan or allergen-free lifestyle consumer. Chef and culinary educator Chad Sarno will keynote the workshop.
• The Marketing to Moms Workshop will include new topics and speakers, ranging from e-commerce for your brand, and insights from keynote speaker Sara Snow.
• The NEXT Accelerator Entrepreneur Boot Camp, has been developed for anyone new to the natural products industry. The event is produced by New Hope Natural Media and will be co-located with Engredea and the NEXT Innovation Summit. The show is trade only. Visit newhope360.com